Photography Workshop, Guildford, Surrey
Saturday 25th April, Bar des Arts, Guildford. £85.00 Per Person.
Book Now. Email email@example.com or call 01483 571119. 8 spaces maximum. Advance booking essential.
Hands up if you own a fancy digital camera and still have it stuck on Auto? Well, you wouldn’t be the only one and I don’t think you’re to blame!
Let’s face it, buying a new camera is quite exciting; you start to imagine all those wonderful pictures you’ll now be able to take when you’re on holiday or spending time with the family. The only snag is that along with the camera comes a big clunky manual – not the most exciting of reading matter and hardly guaranteed to have you up and running in a few hours: no wonder Auto seems the easiest option. And yet Auto is the least creative mode that you could be using and is not going to have you capturing those stunning shots that you’re longing to take.
Well, there is another way. On Saturday, 25th April, I’ll be running one of my popular photography workshops for complete beginners at Bar des Arts in Guildford. If you’d rather not wade through the manual, then why not book yourself a place?
What to Expect
Aimed at anyone who wants to improve their picture-taking skills by practising with others, this non-technical workshop will shed light on all those mysterious controls and the jargon that baffles many a beginner.
- In easy-to-understand steps, I will guide you through all the necessary settings to get you off Auto and into the more creative zones on your camera.
- A morning of inspiration and step-by-step guidance through the controls on your camera, all delivered in a user-friendly manner.
- An explanation of how to find and use the best light.
- Tips and tricks to help you create strong and dynamic compositions.
- The opportunity for lots of practice with like-minded people and the chance to ask plenty of questions.
- And last, but not least, wonderful coffee and pastries!
The cost for a 3 1/2 hour workshop is £85.00 per person, payable in advance. I only take a maximum of 8 people per workshop so that everyone has plenty of time to ask questions and doesn’t feel rushed.
If you’d like to book, places are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis, so just drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01483 571119
It’s time to liberate your camera and take your photography to the next level!